If you are already insured in Florida, whether it be through a private company, your employer, or some other avenue, you will still have the option to switch over to the Marketplace plans offered through ObamaCare.
Things you should know:
- The bill allows for those with pre-existing conditions to get health insurance.
- Many times preventative services are majorly discounted or even free.
- Seniors can now afford more medications.
- The ACA removes lifetime limits on health benefits.
- ObamaCare brings new coverage options for young adults.
The official ObamaCare enrollment period ended on March 31, 2014. Important Notice: Its urgent, to avoid future fines and penalties, to sign up for health insurance under the Affordable Health Care Act.
Florida Individuals & Families: Find out the most cost efficient healthcare insurance for you.
The new online Health Insurance Marketplace provides individuals, families and small businesses who are looking for a better deal a new way to obtain health coverage that fits their needs and their budgets.
The health care law promotes better health by increasing support for community health centers and investing in the primary care workforce.
More so, it increases funding available to community health centers nationwide to facilitate the following:
- Enroll uninsured Americans in the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Support ongoing health center operations.
- Hire more workers.
- Expand services.
- Establish new health center sites.
- Support major capital improvement projects.
Investments are also used by The National Health Service Corps to repay educational loans and provide scholarships to primary care physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, behavioral health providers, and other primary care providers who practice in areas of the country that have too few health care professionals.
To explore health insurance options, access the Marketplace by visiting www.HealthCare.gov, or call the marketplace at 1-(800)-318-2596.