We know how important it is to understand what the Affordable Care Act offers. There are new benefits, rights and protections that affect you, your family and your business. For this reason, we want to provide a comprehensive guide that will assist you in further understanding what the bill offers, so you can make well-informed decisions.
ObamaCare helps consumers obtain health insurance by offering new coverage options, helping those who can’t afford it and putting in place strong protections.
New reforms include:
- Young adults can stay on their plans until 26.
- Insurance companies cannot drop you when you are sick.
- There can be no gender discrimination in costs.
- Insurance companies must cover people with pre-existing conditions.
- There are no annual or lifetime dollar limits.
- And more…
The official ObamaCare enrollment period ended on March 31, 2014. Important Notice: Its urgent, to avoid future fines and penalties, to sign up for health insurance under the Affordable Health Care Act.
Washington Individuals & Families: Find out the most cost efficient healthcare insurance for you.
You have access to these benefits through the Health Insurance Marketplace, which offers federally regulated and subsidized health insurance.
The Marketplace can help if you don’t have coverage now or if you have it but want to look at other options. For the state of Washington, you can visit Wahealthplanfinder.org to access yours!
The Marketplace or Exchange gives consumers the opportunity to compare prices and plans before applying. When you follow the application process, you can also learn if you can get lower costs based on your income while comparing your coverage options side-by-side. Thanks to this system, you can choose the combination of price and benefits that fits your budget and meets your needs. Enrolling through the Exchange is easy and fast.
If you have any questions or concerns, take advantage of this free ObamaCare Guide.
ObamaCare has already produced major changes in the state of Washington.
- If you had an Apple plan, you may renew it via the WAHealthPlanner.
- New insurance in Washington will cover pre-existing conditions.
- If you are a member of an American Indian tribe, or an Alaska Native, then you have additional options and information available here.
- For a Health Plan Overview Sheet for Washington, please utilize the following link.
- Washington’s detailed sheet on citizenship and the eligibility for ObamaCare that comes along with it can be found here.
- If you need facts about your health care rights in another language, Washington offers fact sheets in Cambodian, Chinese, Korean, Laotian, Russian, Somali, Vietnamese, and Spanish. These can be found here:
- If you are confused about the Affordable Care Act, then you can always attend a Enrollment Event in your area. You can find an active calendar here.
- More information on the Apple Plan can also be found here: